In the theme of “Showa retrospective,” the restaurant is reproduced as buffet as if cheerful
voices in Hakodate morning market are flying around.
You can enjoy Japanese, Western, and Chinese dishes and robata-yaki grill mainly using seafood.
Main focus is on the live kitchen where our chefs cook just in front of guests.
They will serve squid, fleshy scallops,and tuna steak just out from oven.
Besides, we have plenty of desserts such as a patissier s special cakes.
You can fill your stomach with seasonal tastes to your heart’s content.
About the restaurant
- 25 tables 100 seats
- Buffet style (60 kinds of dishes)
- * There are no meat dishes.
- * For breakfast, we are serving Japanese and Western style buffet.
- * We may change part of our menus depending on food supply.
- * We have baby/kid’s chairs, spoons, and fork for small children.
- * You can bring in strollers to the restaurant, but please be sure that those may not obstruct aisles or other guests.